Wednesday 29 August 2012

Packaging

I'm Still here!

Oh my I can't believe it has been a month since I have blogged. Life seems to have been very busy with the engine blowing up in our car hence having to get a new one in the past week. I have also been focusing  bit on packaging ideas and learning a lot how best to optimise my Facebook Page. It has been a huge learning curve for me but worth it in the end.

Anyway here are some pics of my latest send outs.
Simple Supplies still get the star treatment

The natural look with a splash of colour

Quite fiddly to make myself and didn't stay together too well. Still working on it.
Note in all of these packages are seed beads and supplies - we all like getting something pretty and there is no reason at all why supplies cannot be sent this way too.

Don't forget to share the packaging ideas you are happy to share on my FB page Serendiptiy Beads

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright splash of colour in the ribbons you've used with the plain paper - totally screams 'there's something rather special in here' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love the style of you r site, e.g. the green color

    ReplyDelete